Careers at Fresh Pond Physical Therapy
Below are listed the jobs/career paths available in Fresh Pond Physical Therapy. Because we are currently experiencing an expansion we are constantly looking to hire new staff. Please submit your resume & cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the appropriate job listing. Thank you!
Whether your interests lie in physical education, exercise or medicine, you'll find a home in physical therapy. Physical therapists, as well as physical therapy assistants & physical therapy aides are licensed professionals that manipulate the human body in an attempt to alleviate physical disorders. Clients may include athletes maintaining peak condition or post-surgery patients, so the skills possessed by a physical therapist have wide-ranging applicability. We accept applications for PT aides and PTAs as well.
- New York State license in Physical Therapy for PTs; PTA license for PT Assistants.
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- At least 2 years of experience in a physical therapy clinic or a rehabilitation facility.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
Your responsibility is to ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports. Provide an annual budget info, maintain cash flow by monitoring bank balances and clash requirements. Approve ledger entries by auditing transactions. Support annual audit by providing info to auditors. Supervise billing and payroll clerks.
- Bachelor's in Accounting
- 5 years of relevant experience
A job in the department where precision and a mathematical acumen are key, billing & collections is responsible for fund collections from insurance providers. A gross understanding of health insurers is required when dealing with fund dispersal, so we urge current and prospective billers to gain a continuing familiarity with the New York State health industry. The job of a biller and/or collections agent revolves around numbers, computers and billing phone calls.
- Associate degree or higher
- 1-2 years of experience in a billing and/or collections department in a medical facility.
- Excellent knowledge of coding, electronic billing, and posting.
If you have extraordinary interpersonal skills and a good research-oriented mind, then a career in marketing may be for you! The marketing department of FPPT is responsible for increasing the client base by creating awareness and demonstrating the benefits and value of our services to targeted business and markets. The role includes the development of effective marketing programs and materials.
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of marketing strategies and principles.
A receptionist is responsible for answering incoming phones calls and greeting patients upon their arrival to a clinic. In addition, a receptionist must ensure that an active patient has all necessary documents and authorizations to proceed on with their treatment. Strong interpersonal skills are mandated, as is the ability to maintain a punctual schedule.
- Minimum High School graduate. Some college preferred.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multitask & maintain a consistent working schedule.
Conducts organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures; conducts work simplifications and measurement studies; prepares operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively; conducts administrative and budget research and analyses and provides recommendations; performs analytical work requiring knowledge of administrative principles and analytical practices
- MBA or a combination of equivalent bachelor's degree plus 5-year progressive management experience