Welcome to Fresh Pond Physical Therapy
With Locations in Astoria, Ridgewood,
Greenpoint, and Jackson Heights
What is Physical Therapy?
A physical therapist helps treat bodily ailments or disabilities through physical intervention. This type of therapy attempts to limit the use of drugs and surgery. Working with your physician, a physical therapist will evaluate your current condition and provide exercises to help alleviate your pain and improve your physical mobility.
Providing Quality Treatment Since 2001
At Fresh Pond Physical Therapy (FPPT), we provide quality treatment for patient care. We are a private and PT-owned community based practice serving local neighborhoods across New York City over the past 13 years.
FPPT has spent years developing relationships with medical professionals who trust us with their patients, and know that we are their best option for rehabilitation.
Why is Fresh Pond Physical Therapy the best choice for you?
- We identify the core cause of your problem.
- We create a Personalized Action Plan that you can use anywhere with fast acting results.
- We use revolutionary methods and innovative technology.
- Start seeing immediate results.
- Our excellent patient education helps you understand your condition and learn injury prevention techniques.
- We update your physician on your treatment and progress, and work with them on applying holistic approach to advance your care and speed it forward.
- We provide extra boost and motivate you throughout your program. Together we can!
Easy to Access, Most Insurance Accepted, Little to No Side Effects
Our main concern is the management of medical problems or other health related conditions that cause pain, limit your mobility, and stop you from performing your daily activities. We aim our intervention at restoring and maximizing functional and recreational skills that may have been threatened by the process of aging, injury or disease.
Not Your Average Physical Therapy Clinic in NYC
Physical Therapy is a treatment that helps with any physical injuries or disabilities that make it difficult to complete day-to-day functions. You might need physical therapy if you suffer from:
- Neck, shoulder, back or knee pain
- Sprains or strains
- Swelling and stiffness
- Weakness, numbness and tingling sensations
- Difficulty in walking
- Loss of balance
- Traumatic injuries
- Work-related or Sports-related injuries
- Motor vehicle accident injuries
Physical therapists use therapeutic techniques, along with pain modalities and exercise, to help relieve these symptoms and injuries and get you back to your functioning level. These are also non-invasive treatments that are an alternative to surgical procedures.
Get Your Free 10 MINUTE SCREENING - Call Now
We care about providing the community with healthcare information, so we offer free consultations at all of our clinics. One of our therapists will conduct a 10 minute screening and give their expert opinion at treatment options for your specific condition. Be Pain Free-seek help now, and get back to your active and healthy lifestyle!
To get started with a free consultation, call the clinic that you wish to visit.